Thursday, March 4, 2010

My old room was...

My old room was like a hurricane that had just passed by. It resembled the fallen buildings, destroyed houses, with garbage all over the ground. The book shelves were just about to snap, with everything piled up on them. Binders, books, trophies, and garbage. It was just waiting for me to touch it to fall down. Clothes, bags, books, garbage were all on the ground and the bed. How did I ever sleep on that thing? Im not even sure. Not even a single spot to step without having to shove things around. I rarely cleaned, because it was a whole life times job to clean that mess up. There was crumbs of leftover food under the bed, and in the closet. It was something you would never want to see EVER. The day finally came when I decided that I was just going to throw everything out, not like I've used anything in my room for over a year. I barely slept in it, and I had bought new clothes and had kept them in another room so they wouldn't get lost in the destruction. Now, my room is like a fantasy come true. Everything neatly piled up on sturdy shelves that wont ever think about falling over. Clothes in their right spots, garbage in the garbage can. Never will I let that happen to my room again.

No comments:

Post a Comment