Thursday, February 11, 2010

Super Powers

If I could choose any superpower in the world, it would be able to fix/heal any problems in the world. Why would I choose anything else, when having this power I could do anything to make this world a better place to live. I would fix all the poverty in the world, by building houses so everyone has something to call a home, people wont have to sleep in tents and be scared of animals or thief’s coming in and stealing everything they have. I would build schools to give children education to pursue their dreams and help out their parents with one less thing to worry about. Help the less fortunate to make a better life style so they wont have to struggle everyday just to have food for themselves and their children. Other than helping the less fortunate, I could use my power to help me solve any sort of problem during test, so I could ace it. Also, suddenly your car breaks down while your in a hurry to go to work, or a special occasion, the last thing on your mind is fixing your car. Having my power, I could fix problems within seconds and not have to worry about being late to anything because I wouldn’t have any sort of problem that I cant fix. If I could heal anything in the world, it would be pain. I would want to heal all the cancers that people have, so no one would have to go through all the pain. I wouldn't want to choose any other superpower other than healing/fixing any problem in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment